We may collect data on the use, contents, performance or management of any advertising campaign conducted through Adphorus by an Authorised User or group of such Authorised Users, whether or not owned by the same user.
You acknowledge and agree to permit to collect the data and combined data in relation to the use, contents, performance and management of advertising campaign submitted on advertising platforms; to use, display, republish, distribute and analyze the collected data/combined data on an anonymised basis (provided that confidentiality of personal data is observed), to use in marketing and sales collateral, and to use for the purpose of developing additional or modified features and functionality.
It is essential that you become a member to the site in to benefit from the services provided on the site. In the process of establishing the membership registry, it shall be required that you share some of your personal data with us. If you agree to provide your personal data to Adphorus, you are thereby approving such data be transferred to Adphorus and its associates/affiliates, as well as saved and maintained. If you register for an account with us, you give us your personal information. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers.
Upon becoming a member to the site, you are agreeing to and admitting that we would be entitled to collect and store as well as save and maintain your personal data and particulars listed herebelow;
*; Information you provide us when registering for an account, including email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, contact information, and financial information,
* Based on your activities on the Sites.
* Additional data provided from third parties: We may receive or collect supplemental information about you from third parties sources and add it to our account information.
* Information collected automatically which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with access to our sites and/or use of our services, applications and tools, provide you with requested customer service and relevant information about your account and our services, and to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You are hereby agreeing to that Adphorus is entitled to use your personal data for the purposes listed herebelow;
* provide the customer support and services that you are demanding;
* settle the disputes in the Site;
* prevent, detect and inquire any transactions that are either prohibited or possible to be prohibited, or any illegal activities,
* personalize, measure and improve the services, contents and our promotions;
* compare the data in order to confirm that they are correct, and verify the same with third parties.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
We might possibly disclose and reveal your personal data with the purposes of providing our services, fulfilling legal liabilities, applying Adphorus rules and policies, responding to such claims regarding violation of rights alleged by third parties.
* To comply with the obligations brought forth by Laws, Decrees With Effect Of Law, Regulations; Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other user to legal liability. In such events, we will only disclose information relevant and necessary to the investigation or inquiry, such as name, city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, bidding and listing history, and anything else we may deem relevant to the investigation.
* With the purpose of performing the requirements of Adphorus User Agreement and such other agreements that Adphorus entered into with you and its other users, and to implement the foregoing;
* Requesting of information for execution of any investigation or interrogation duly conducted by the competent administrative and judicial authority;
* Are circumstances where furnishing of data is required in order to protect the rights or securities of yours as well as other users.
Adphorus may ask some Facebook permissions allowing it to perform actions with the User's Facebook account and to retrieve information, including Personal Data, from it.
On some of our pages, we are using “cookies” (small sized files installed in your hard disk), with the purpose of providing assistance for analyzing the flow of our Internet page, personalization of our services, measuring the publicity efficacy of our contents and commercials as well as improving our security measures.
* If your Internet browser so allows, you are at all times entitled to refuse the cookies. However, you might then not be allowed access to certain features contained on our Site.
We are able to derive data with respect to the users and utilization of the " Advertising Platform" - Any form of platform that facilitates the creation of written or visual advertisement contents via using Adphorus software program. Adphorus software program is integrated with FACEBOOK.com (the social networking website that is operated and owned by Facebook, Inc.) and similar platforms. - by the users, upon making use of a technical communication file (Cookie). Subject matter technical communication files consist of small text files forwarded by a web site to the browser of the user for storage on the hard disk. Technical communication file facilitates the usage of Internet by saving the status and preferences regarding any web site. Such technical communication file helps in obtaining statistical data like the number of users of the "Platform", the number and purpose of “Platform” visits by any person, and for how long they remained on the “Platform”, and dynamic generation of advertisements and contents from the user pages specially designed for the users.
Adphorus is ascribing particular essence to the protection of the data provided by your side; therefore, We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Although we are exerting utmost care and effort to protect your Privacy, it is not possible to make promises that your personal data or personal correspondence shall at all times be kept confidential.